Beach

Rental Policies

Dream Destinations LLC is a short-term vacation rental managment company. We manage luxury vacation rental homes and condos in South Beach, Miami Beach and Ft lauderdale.

Booking with us is simple!

Step One
 
First, browse our site and select the property(ies) you are interested in. Please check the availability calendar to ensure the dates you want are available.
Step Two
 
Once you have selected the property you are interested in and confirmed availability, please contact us via email sales@dreamdestinationsllc.com or call us at 1(888) 440-4478 so we can confirm availability & price.
Step Three
 
We will send you our Rental Agreement electronically and once it is signed we will process the 30% deposit and confirm your booking in writing. Bookings are not confirmed until deposit is received.

General Policies
 
Cleaning Fees
$100 Cleaning fee for 1-bedroom units
$135 Cleaning fee for 2-bedroom units
$170 Cleaning fee for 3-bedroom units
$200 Cleaning fee for 4-bedroom homes
 
Security Deposit
The security deposit amount varies according to the property, but ranges from $250-$1000.  The security deposit is refunded after final inspection of the property provided there are no damages.
 
Pet Policy
The general policy is that only service animals are permitted.  Pets MAY be accommodated on a case-by-case basis with prior written consent. Should a pet be permitted, we require a $1000 security deposit in addition to a $250 non-refundable pet fee.
 
Parties
All guests must adhere to a strict no party policy.  No parties will be permitted without written consent by Dream Destinations LLC. If a guest breaches this agreement, the guest will forfeit the right to return of any security deposit.
 
Cancelations/Refunds
There is no cancelation fee provided the cancelation notice is received more than 7 days prior to check-in date.  If cancelation notice is received within 7 days of check-in date, the 30% deposit will not be refunded.
 
Deposit Requirements
To confirm a reservation we require a 30% deposit which is part of the total rent.  The remaining balance (70%) is due 1 week prior to check-in and we will charge the credit card on file for this amount unless another credit card is provided.  Payment in full at time of booking is required for guests checking in within 1 week of booking.